Here at FOHN we have a well-rounded team of people, dedicated to offering our clients the best possible service. If you’d like to join the FOHN family explore our vacancies below.
Current Internal FOHN Vacancies – all are voluntary, part time positions
Chief Operating Officer and President
Part time, two year initial term
After many years of dedication to the recognition and continuous improvement of occupational health nursing, Christina Butterworth is stepping down from her leadership role at the FOHN, creating an opportunity for others to step forward and take on one of these stretching but rewarding roles.
This is an exciting time for the Faculty of Occupational Nursing (FOHN), as we establish ourselves as the ‘go to’ organisation for occupational health nursing. Providing the standards, information and support required to take the profession forward.
We are looking for two exceptional leaders who can maximise this opportunity; a Chief Operating Officer who works closely with the Executive Committee to deliver the business plan and maintain operational excellence, and a President who works closely with the Board of Trustees to define the strategy and act as the figurehead for the organisation.
It is important to emphasise that FOHN is a membership organisation that aims to empower its members to do their best.
The COO/President will work closely with the Registrar, Executive Directors and other team members in delivering the mission, vision and values of The FOHN.
How to apply
- Before you apply for this role, please download and read the accompanying recruitment pack
- For an informal discussion about this role or more information please contact us
- Please send your CV and Supporting Statement, explaining why you are interested in this post, your suitability for the position and how you feel you can support the ethos and values of FOHN to email@example.com
- Please supply the contact details of 2 referees (one should be your current line manager/clinical supervisor). We will not approach referees without your prior agreement
- Please also indicate your ability to start the role
- Interviews and related activities will take place via teleconference.
For more information, a welcome from our Chair of Trustees and job description, please click on this link: FOHN President_COO Applicants information.
we are presently looking for a Treasurer/Finance Director, Communications Director. For an application pack or an informal discussion about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly E-newsletter Co-ordinator
we are presently looking for a Monthly E-newsletter Co-ordinator. For an application pack or an informal discussion about the role please email email@example.com
we are presently looking for a Website Manager. For an application pack or an informal discussion about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Services Adviser
we are presently looking for a Membership Services Adviser. For an application pack or an informal discussion about the role please email email@example.com
Become an Ambassador
Join our Ambassador program and help promote the work of the FOHN. We will provide you with the materials you need, as well as advanced access to any new resources.