Conferences & Events
Conferences and events are not only a great way to grow your industry knowledge but also to grow your network and get to know other OH Professionals.
FOHN Inaugural Annual Conference: Quality, Quality, Quality
We are delighted to let you know that bookings are now open for the FOHN Inaugural Annual Conference which will be held at the Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel on Monday 17th June 2019.
Come and join us to be part of this special event, which has the theme “Quality, Quality, Quality”.
The programme attached includes presentations on quality as it relates to professional development, fitness for work, health risk management, compliance and wellbeing.
The Registration fees have been kept as economical as possible in order to keep the event accessible. The cost to attend is £99 for FOHN Members and £150 for Non-Members if booked before 6pm on 31st May. After that the Fees increase.
The booking system has been designed to make the process quick and simple for participants. FOHN Membership can be organised alongside attendance at the Conference, so Non-Members can make savings on the Registration Fee by taking up the Members’ rate and adding the Membership option. For your convenience, a range of payment methods are available: cheque, bank transfer or card. Do note the deadline for all payments, before the event. Here is the link to online booking: www.eiseverywhere.com/413122
Reasons to attend:
- FOHN’s vision is to promote excellence in the education, research and evidence-based practice of all occupational health nurses for the benefit of the working population and the Conference programme has been designed to focus on quality, leading to excellence
- FOHN wishes to connect all occupational health nurses to maximise the benefits of sharing knowledge and expertise
- Top-level speakers have been secured
- The programme includes break times designed for networking and interaction with exhibitors
- Lunch is included, plus an informal drinks reception afterwards
- The event will take place in central Bristol, in an easily accessible venue, the same venue as will be used for the Occupational Health 2019 Conference hosted on 18th and 19th June by the Society and Faculty of Occupational Medicine where FOHN Conference attendees can receive a discount to attend
Bedrooms at a special conference rate have been secured at the 4 star Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel for delegates wishing to stay at the venue on either 16th or 17th June. The rate is £118 including VAT for bed and breakfast, per night for Single Occupancy and £128 for Twin/Double. To book call 0117 9811632 and quote Faculty of Occupational Health Nursing.
These bedrooms will be available at this price for a limited period, whilst stocks last.
Please help to spread the word and pass this programme and link onto any colleagues who may be interested in attending this special event: the more, the merrier!
We hope to see you on Monday 17th June.